art projects, art supplies, school supplies, theme parties
party supplies, party favors, paper crafts, paper art supplies
paper crafts, paper dolls, art and craft supplies

Tudy Marks the Spot

You know Tudy just loves books, books, books! She's got a Tudy Book List and a Tudy bookmark of the month to share!

But YOUR TudyDoll can mark your spot in any book of your choice! Print your fave TudyDoll in your fave outfit. Instead of cutting her out as a paper doll, outline her in a rectangle and cut her out as a bookmark (you can cut off part of the stand for this project). Decorate the borders, punch a hole on the top of the bookmark and tie a ribbon that matches her outfit!

Its a TudyDoll bookmark!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i relly love reading so i think i have to do that:)!!!!!!!!!!!i think that well be alot of fun to do with my friends:]well bye ttyl

Anonymous said...

i like this site alot but i think it should have more games because i think dressing up is very fun!!!!!♥

Anonymous said...

yeah i agree w/ the 2nd anonymous its VERY fun but it should have more games! <3

Tudy said...

Looking for more dressup games? Try the links to my friends' sites. You'll find them under Tudy's Faves and on my website. And I'll have more dressup fun soon! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Um..... Are all your girls so skinny? I mean I am really tiny for an 11 year old but, I mean people who are bigger around my age would get kind of discouraged, unsecure, and unconfindent seeing all the celebrities and computer game girls in a size 2 and smaller. Please, please post my comment. I want other girls to read it. It might help them.......

Tudy said...

I have stubby toes, big feet, short legs and a large head! But, I'm healthy and happy! Let's celebrate whoever we are!

Gloria said...

I think that this website is okay it just needs some more games, more dressup outfits and more tips. You could write an advice collum .

Anonymous said...

I think that you should make some more more out fits and have at least one girl fat but besides that, this website rocks!

Anonymous said...

I love tudy. Where can i buy a real tudy doll? I want more stuff to do in tudydoll.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for loving Tudy! Tudy is a paper doll and you can print her at home if you ask a grownup (your mom or dad) to subscribe for you. That way you can do all the stuff we talk about on Tudy Tips and more!